Orlova Chuka (Bulgarian: Орлова чука) is a cave situated in the Danubian Plain, north-eastern Bulgaria. With a total length of 13,437 m, Orlova Chuka is the second longest cave in the country after Duhlata. The cave was discovered in 1941 and opened for tourists in 1957. Orlova Chuka is home to 14 species of bats.
Orlova Chuka is situated on the left slopes of the Cherni Lom river valley. It is located in Ruse Province at 11 km to the east of the town of Dve Mogili, 3 km to north of the village of Pepelina, and 45 km south of the capital of the province, Ruse. The entrance of the cave is 40 m above the river and is accessible through a steep path. The entrance terrace provides a scenic overlook of the Rusenski Lom Nature Park and the rock formations of the river valley.
The total length of the cave is 13,437 m, which makes Orlova Chuka the second longest cave in Bulgaria after Duhlata. The cave has a constant year-round temperature of 14 °C.
The cave was formed in the late Pliocene and early Quaternary when it used to be the bed of a subterranean river, carved in the local sedimentary rocks of limestone and sandstone. The cave consists of a complex system of tunnels and halls. The ceiling is mainly smooth due to the underground eddies.
The main sights of the show cave are the Concert Hall, the Big Stalagnate, the Little Chasm and the Golemite Sipei Hall, the largest hall in the cave. Another important landmark is the sinter lake Izvorcheto (the Spring) and its white stalagmites.